Trustly is committed to helping you have a secure transaction experience while using our payment platform. The tips below are provided to help deter account takeovers or compromised bank credentials.
- Use a secure wi-fi network when making online transactions.
- Use a strong password that contains a mix of unique letters (including both uppercase and lowercase), numbers and characters.
- Update your passwords regularly.
- Use a password manager program to help you manage passwords instead of writing them down.
- Do not share your passwords with anyone.
- Be wary of scams and phishing attempts that often occur via email or text messages that ask you to enter your login credentials or other personal data.
- Protect your devices with passwords and PINs.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Dispose of old computers and phones securely.