Merchants have the ability to change the user role of their employees in the Merchant Portal. Different roles have different access. See the list below to explain the different roles.
- Merchant Admin: Responsible for maintaining users, permissions, and all user's operations within the portal. May be called Merchant administrator user.
- Merchant Full: Allowed to do basic operations within the portal. May be called Merchant operations user.
- Merchant Approve Trxns: Allowed only to approve transactions.
- Merchant Refund Trxns: Allowed only to refund transactions.
- Merchant Cancel Trxns: Allowed only to cancel transactions.
- Merchant Read Only: Allowed only to read basic data.