Trustly is a digital payment provider which works as an intermediary between the consumer and the merchant. That means that we process transactions, and do not hold your funds. Funds are forwarded directly to your bank account when processed.
If you notice a delay in your withdrawal or payout, there may be several reasons for the delay.
The most common are:
- Bank Handling Times. Banks may have different processing times, particularly across time zones. In general, a bank transfer should not take more than two business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Weekends or Holidays. Please keep in mind that weekends and holidays affect processing times.
- Bank Maintenance. In general bank site maintenance is done off cycle, but there may be times when bank maintenance interferes with the expected processing time. check with your bank to see if there were any outages or maintenance performed during the transaction period.
- Transaction Rejection. In some cases, your bank has rejected the transaction due to a restriction or limitation on accounts. Check with your bank for transaction limitations or restrictions that may impact your account.
- Outstanding Debt. If you have debt resulting from a transaction that was returned to a merchant, you may not be able to perform a payout or withdrawal transaction until that debt has been satisfied.
If still you are missing funds after ruling out standard processing delays, please contact the merchant and request a Payout Receipt. With this Payout Receipt, contact your bank to see if the transfer has been delayed or stopped for any reason.
For further information on withdrawal delays, check with the merchant to verify their withdrawal process.